A 100% plant source of calcium from the marine plant Lithothamnium calcareum, GreenCALCIUM is naturally rich in calcium, magnesium and 72 other trace minerals important for optimum calcium absorption and bone health.
Available in powder or capsules
Pleasant tasting and easily mixed in drinks or added to any food, just one level teaspoon serving of GreenCALCIUM powder provides over 950mg of elemental calcium in a natural multi-mineral food-matrix. Or, if you prefer, GreenCALCIUM is available in convenient Vegicaps. Two capsules provides 600mg of elemental calcium. More
GreenCALCIUM exclusively uses Organic Certified Aquamin(TM) marine plant that is environmentally harvested from the clean, mineral-rich Atlantic waters off the west coast of Ireland and the northwest coast of Iceland.
GreenCALCIUM is well absorbed and utilised in the body due to the following 3 special features;
1) It has a unique porous 'honeycomb-like' structure which reacts particularly well in the digestive system giving it enhanced absorption properties.
2) Its molecule has a very large surface area which allows faster solubilisation and rapid ionisation of the calcium, resulting in better absorption.
3) It contains other important minerals necessary for the absorption of calcium including magnesium, boron, selenium, zinc, strontium and iodine.
All these minerals are in the balance nature originally intended for enhanced assimilation. See a full analysis here
· NO calcium chelates processed from limestone or chalk
· NO calcium hydroxyapatite derived from crushed animal bones.
· NO crushed coral or oyster shell.
· NO animal products or by-products
· NO corn or wheat products
· NO gluten
· NO Genetically Modified Organisms (GMO)
· NO herbicides, NO pesticides, NO contaminants
· NO dairy products
GreenCALCIUM is the richest natural plant-source of calcium available, is highly alkaline (pH10) and suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
All GreenCALCIUM products are bottled using LOCTEC (TM) oxygenless packaging technology. More
Found in a Health magazine - I think they're talking about our GreenCALCIUM!
WHY TAKE REGULAR CALCIUM WHEN YOU CAN HAVE A PLANT-SOURCE CALCIUM?
Taking a daily calcium supplement has become usual practise for people concerned about bone and joint health, but what type of calcium supplement do you take?
Are you taking calcium derived from plants or rocks?
Did you know that 'Calcium Citrate', 'Calcium Gluconate' and 'Calcium Lactate' are processed from limestone or chalk and 'Calcium Hydroxyapatite' is derived from crushed animal bones?
Learn more about your calcium requirement, calcium assimilation and the importance of exercise to retain your Calcium bank balance, and see the research on Aquamin (TM), the active material used to make GreenCALCIUM demonstrating its effectiveness as a Calcium supplement.